addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Friends of Halloween Message Board › Evil Dead - The Musical in Plano

Evil Dead - The Musical in Plano

Molly M.
MollyMacabre
Plano, TX
Post #: 1
Hi everyone. I would like to invite you all to come see our production of "Evil Dead - The Musical" which opens July 4th. This musical is a perfect combination of Sam Raimi's "Evil Dead" and "Evil Dead II" with a little taste of "Army of Darkness" just for good measure. This show a 4D experience complete with SPLASH ZONE seating for all of our bloodworks!

Our show schedule is:
July 4th 8:30
July 5th 3:30 / 8:30
July 6th 8:30
July 11th 8:30
July 12th 3:30 / 8:30
July 13th 3:30

All shows are BYOB and we also offer concessions of sodas, water, candy and chips for $2 each. Regular seats are being sold for $15 each and Splash Zone seats are being sold for $20 each. Tickets for the 8:30pm shows are being sold at our online box office at http://www.artcentret...­. Tickets for the 3:30pm matinee shows are only being sold at the door, however, RSVPs for those shows can be emailed to me directly at mollymacabre@yahoo.com.

Please also accept this - a coupon code! All regular seat tickets purchased online before July 3rd using coupon code "CHAINSAW" will receive $2 off each ticket. Please be kind and drop my name in the cast credit box upon checkout!

Come JOIN US!!!

-- Molly Macabre