align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DFW Friends of Halloween Message Board › Haunted House Attractions in the DFW Area

Haunted House Attractions in the DFW Area

Eric
user 5560700
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 2
Please list Haunted Houses here as they start to open up in the DFW area
Cheryl C.
user 8042250
Arlington, TX
Post #: 5
Please list Haunted Houses here as they start to open up in the DFW area

I know of several of my yearly haunts that I love that I would love to preview or go with a group:

The Cutting Edge in Fort Worth - huge haunt!

Reindeer Manor - Red Oak, TX

Texas Scaregrounds - Kennedale TX

Parker House - Lewisville

Dallas Scaregrounds - Irving/Dallas border off I-35

Tayman Graveyard - Midlothian TX

Screams - Waxahachie

Those are a few off my head - last year I even traveled as far as Caddo Mills / Rockwall - one called The Haunt House was truly awesome. And the Trail of Terror was good too.

Happy Haunting!! Cheryl

Necropolis Haunted...
user 13069558
Kennedale, TX
Post #: 1
The Necropolis Haunted House is open, and doing great! Check out our review at http://www.dfwhaunted...­.

After building Chaos and the original Boneyard, the construction crew has moved on to Asylum and now the Necropolis Haunted House. Come check out the scariest dark attraction in town!

For a special deal, come out to the Meetup on Oct 8, you wont want to miss all the back of house secrets :)

If you cant make the meetup, bring your Friends of Halloween User Page printout to our ticket office for a special $10 ticket any night we are open!

For dates and a map, check out our website at http://www.TheNecropo...­

Happy haunting!