DFW Friends of Halloween Message Board › Halloween Items for Sale/Trade/Give Away

Halloween Items for Sale/Trade/Give Away

Eric
user 5560700
Group Organizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 4
This is the place to list Halloween items you are looking to Sale/Trade/Give Away
redspice007
user 12699895
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 1
Hey, I'm looking for Blow Molds. Anyone got any??
David F.
user 12479064
Aubrey, TX
Post #: 3
I am making toe pincher coffins. I am taking orders for anyone that wants one. I have a 5 1/2 foot model with or without lid, a 4 foot model that is a drink cooler lined with foam and a 2 foot model that I can divide.

The 2 foot model can be used as a tray or candy dish, or divided can hold items for your halloween party such as cups, flatware, napkins, or you can insert platic containers and put food in it.

I can also paint the coffins the color or your choice for a little extra

At this time the pricing is
5 1/2 foot model without lid is $60 with lid $80
4 foot drink cooler $75
2 foot tray $25, divided $35.

These all come in natural wood so you can age them if you want, or paint is extra depending on the type of paint you want. I can also add decorations to the lids and chains around the lids for additional fees.

Delivery in the metroplex is available and pricing depends on how far you are from me. I live in Providence Village Texas.

You can reach me at toepinchercoffins@gmail.com

Amy
skrodd
Arlington, TX
Post #: 41
I just opened a new shop on etsy.com Frankensister's Beauty Supply Come check it out. I'm on facebook too.
Daniel M.
user 3276430
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 27
I have a Caribbean Pirate Wig for a male that I would be willing to trade or possibly just give away to anyone needed it to complete a pirate costume. It is still in the original package and has never been worn or used. It is long dark brown hair with scar/head piece (think Johnny Depp in pirates of the caribbean). It would probably cost in the 12 to 15 dollar range at the store.
Cesar Z.
user 13164174
Grand Prairie, TX
Post #: 1
Selling off some inventory. Have two masks for sale made by Allen Hopps at Stiltbeast Studios. These are silicone latex masks and allow airflow, hearing, breathing and good eyesight. These are brand new and never been worn. I use a similar style mask for my character Dr. Saw and they are very comfortable.

One on the left is $75 and the one on the right is $100