Water, The Essence of Life
Discussion & DVD Presentation : Documentary "Water, The Great Mystery"
Water, the most amazing yet least studied substance in the world.
The only substance that readily can be found in existing in nature in three separate states, solid, liquid, and gas... could there be a fourth state? Gel?
After the DVD presentation, we'll also explore additional recent research not covered in the documentary and discuss as a group.
What we'll explore...
• Does water have memory?
• The work of Masaru Emoto: consciousness, water, and intent
• Can the molecules of H20 be restructured? Energized?
• What is the latest research on structured water?
• What's the difference between living water and dead water?
• The latest findings on the toxicity of bottled water...
• Water is essential for every function within the human body...
• Does the quality of the water we ingest, really matter? Not only purity, but energetically?
• Are we drinking enough water?
• Are most of illnesses simply the result of dehydration?
• High alkaline water can now be found in health stores, is it just a new marketing gimmick?
• What are the spiritual implications if water has consciousness?
The CDC (Center for Disease & Control) says that fluoridation of the public water supply has been one of the 10 greatest health initiatives in it's existence. What if we're actually being slowly poisoned in the name of health? Some of the newest research...