DFW Mid-Cities FB-Friendly Photography Group Message Board › Meetup Suggestions

Meetup Suggestions

Tijuan Muhammad
tijuan.muhammad
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 2
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Jim,
Will we be doing meetup meeting's as well? or will this meetup just consist of picking dates
and shooting? I would like to have us meet and discuss photography as well. Theory, Gear, Lighting etc. Just from the first meetup alone, I felt we had a very good group of guys that could perhaps host workshops or just give us new guys tips on certain photography related issues. There is a group here in Bedford that meets once a month, maybe we could do that as well. Just a suggestion I wanted to throw out there. There is a great little coffee shop on HWY 26, maybe we could meet there. Im open and willing to help in any way with organization.
Jim Shannon
user 7387370
Group Organizer
Coppell, TX
Post #: 7
It will mostly be picking dates and shooting but I like what one of the other groups I'm in does -- they will meet for supper somewhere or have a Sunday afternoon meeting once a month. Please give me the address of the coffee shop; I'd like to check it out.

I was thinking about doing a basics of studio lighting class. Do you think we could get a couple of people who are interested to show up?
Tijuan Muhammad
tijuan.muhammad
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 3
I think we can get a few folks to show up! we can again limit the size so everyone can have the opportunity to experiment with various lighting techniques.

The coffee shop is ROOTS CoffeeHouse
9101 Hwy. 26 Ste. 101
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
http://rootscoffeehou...­
Jim Shannon
user 7387370
Group Organizer
Coppell, TX
Post #: 8
Thanks. I'll try to check out the coffee shop soon.
Tijuan Muhammad
tijuan.muhammad
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 4
Thanks. I'll try to check out the coffee shop soon.
Hey Jim, did you ever stop by this location?