July 27, 2013 · 10:30 AM
This location is no longer available
Join Our Friends @ Dallas-REIG for Their One-Of-A-Kind Real World Event:
Investing in Vacant Houses Real-World Event
with Sandra Nesbitt
of Reddtrow Properties
Every neighborhood has them, vacant houses with overgrown lawns and mailboxes stuffed with shopping ads and junk mail. These houses are an eyesore and generally bring down a neighborhood.
Join us for this one-of-a-kind real-world event where we'll show you how you can generate cash while "cleaning up" neighborhoods by ridding them of vacant houses.
We will be meeting at a house acquired by using proven marketing and negotiation techniques.
Sandra makes great money buying and selling vacant houses, so can you.
Saturday’s real world event will show you how to...
- Buy and Inspect houses for wholesaling, retailing and buy & hold.
- Establish repair costs (rent & retail ready condition) and determining your offer
Come learn why it's worth your effort to market and invest in vacant/abandoned properties- an often overlooked niche.
Here’s What to Expect…
1. Vacant House On-Site Walk-Through
2. Learn vacant house acquisition techniques
3. Discuss rehab strategies to make home profitable
4. Q & A with marketing expert
5. Get discount on vacant house boot camp and training
We at Dallas-REIG strive to bring you unique opportunities to grow your real estate business.
You won't be disappointed with this month’s Real World Event!
Never pass by a vacant house again and not know the possibilities..."You Can Do This!"
This is a Free Event!
See you There!
Dallas-REIG Home Team