Announcing a new Meetup for DFW MidCities Strobist Meetup Group!
What: November Education: Inkjet Essentials
When: November 14, 2009 2:00 PM
Price: $20.00 per person
Midway Recreation Center
300 Midway Dr W
Euless, TX 76039
Since the group's start on April 16, 2009 we have covered the following educational topics:
- Off camera flash basics
- The Quality of Light and the use of light modifiers.
- Canon and Nikon camera and flash settings
- Classic Portrait Lighting and Wireless Setup Basics
- An Artistic Approach to Lighting and Portraiture
- Canon settings and multiple speedlites placement for portraits
- Nikon settings and multiple speedlites placement for portraits
- Child Portraiture
The final step in the photographic process, other than enjoying the photographs with friends and family for years to come, is printing them for display. Our sponsor; Red River Paper
is sending Drew to present:Inkjet Essentials
Drew Hendrix, of Red River Paper
, will go over a number of topics including:
- Types of inkjet paper
- Dye vs. Pigment Inks
- Paper specs and terminology
- Basic color management
Drew will also provide a sampler for each attendee.
This group has great potential for learning and socializing with other strobists but we need your help in making suggestions and participating in the discussions and events. If you have a skill that would help the group's success, would like to be a sponsor, want to present or help organize meetups please contact me.
Don't forget to thank our sponsors.
? Fort Worth Camera Supply
? Competitive Camera
? Don's Photo Equipment
? Arlington Camera
? Red River Paper
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/DFW-Strobist-Meetup-Group/calendar/11752258/