IF IT RAINS (THIS TOTALLY UNPREDICTABLE TEXAS WEATHER!), THE CONTINGENCY PLAN IS TO MEET INDOOR AT:
PF CHANG'S AT NORTHPARK MALL
AND THEY OPEN UNTIL 11PM! YES!!!!!
It can get crowded and noisy. But let's just meet there first, we'll go from there! I do like the atmosphere there with the deco! Plus, it's convenient to move to another location since there are other restaurants or places at the mall or nearby that are quieter, if the group chooses to :)
For those who originally plan to meet me at Barnes and Noble to carpool, please reply here and let me know if you still need me at B&N before heading to PF Chang's. I don't mind, either way, whatever works for you!
I'm still hoping it won't rain, but looks like it will stay dark like this...
6 pm- Midnight
Join us on the third Friday of every month for special live outdoor concerts featuring the best in regional music talent and film screenings in the Nasher Garden. Picnic dining, beverages and snacks available for purchase at Nasher Cafe by Wolfgang Puck. (Please note outside food or beverages not allowed to be brought in.)
July 19, 2013
7pm- Band: Oil Boom
9pm- Film: Cars, G
1. Feel free to bring picnic blanket, I will bring one.
2. Carpool: My car can take 3 more people, 2 seats are at the back and a bit tight.
3. Parking: $5-$10 Parking available on Ross, DMA, and Trammel as well as near DSO.
4. Food: If you all want to meet beforehand as a group for dinner somewhere else, please let me know. Otherwise, you can get food from the food truck there or at the cafe inside Nasher.
5. Options After 9pm: I don't plan to stay for the movie this time. However, you are welcome to stay around or check out DMA (art exhibits) or Trammel Crow (sometimes they have karaoke around 10 or 11pm, I've done that once).
Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions.