DFW Chinese Group (DFW 中文之角) Message Board › Chinese tutor needed in Southlake,TX

Chinese tutor needed in Southlake,TX

user 3266038
Plano, TX
Post #: 22
To whom it may concern,

Hello! I hope this email finds you well. My name is Janelle and I work for Global LT, a language training company based in Troy, MI. Our company provides English and foreign language instruction around the world. I found your contact information on the DFW Chinese Connections website, I hope you do not mind that I am contacting you.

We are currently looking for a Chinese tutor in Southlake, TX and I was wondering if you could forward this information on to the connections you may have in the area. Our client will be relocating to China for a job assignment and she would like help improving her Chinese survival and communication skills. She has a self-assessed beginner Chinese language proficiency and her native language is English. She would like to have classes twice per week and her availability is as follows:
During the day time for two hour lessons (any time between 11-3)
On a weeknight for a one hour lesson
On Sundays for a two hour lesson

Do you know anyone who would be interested in this position? I would greatly appreciate the referral. We often employ Graduate Students, Teaching Assistants and instructors seeking to supplement their current income.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Kind regards,

Janelle Wolak
Assistant Recruiter

GLT_Logo_wo_slogan.jpg 1871 Woodslee Drive
Troy, MI 48083 USA
TEL +001 (248) 786-0999 Ext. 17
FAX +001 (248) 786-0985