The DFW Chinese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Canceled Saturday 13th July class

Canceled Saturday 13th July class

Andrea
user 40918682
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Class Cancelation
Hi Mandarin Class Attendees for Saturday 13th July
Ashley, Liam, Jeff, Lynda and Stacy,
We apologize that we've had to cancel the Saturday beginner and Intermediate class at 4pm. Our teacher for the intermediates Fang has another important commitment that she cannot avoid and will reschedule with us again soon. I have decided it best to keep the beginner class on the same schedule to avoid confusion.
------
Picnic at White Rock Lake 5pm onwards The Lot, 7530 East Grand Ave, Dallas
I want to invite you all to join us for a picnic at White Rock Lake the same day (this Saturday) from 5pm!
We will meet at The Lot and if you have any study questions you are so welcome to ask me or other members at the picnic. I'm bringing a huge icy watermelon and some food to share with everyone.
If you are able to attend please bring a snack that can be shared and enough drinks to keep you hydrated.
* The forecast is sunny and 99-73! A Saturday where we won't hit 100....how nice....
Kind Regards,
Andrea
andreamwills@gmail.com