The DFW Chinese Language Meetup Group Message Board › Mandarin classes registration at Collin College has started.

Mandarin classes registration at Collin College has started.

Cameron
user 108534302
Garland, TX
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the group. I'd like to reach out to you regarding to the Mandarin Classes offered at Collin College. They offer both Mandarin Class I and II in Fall semester starts from 9/21-12/14 on Saturday at 4800 Preston Park Blvd, Plano.

So far, there is about two or three students signed up in Mandarin II. If there is less than 6 students enrolled, class will be canceled. Please help me to spread the word out. Tuition is $139 for Mandarin II and $109 for Mandarin I. You can find detail information at Collin College website http://www.collin.edu...­.

I really appreciate for your help.

Best regards,

Cameron
Andrea
user 40918682
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 28
Hi Cameron, Good luck getting the numbers up for the Mandarin classes. It would be great to meet you at an event soon too.
Ralph Torello
user 42082472
Richardson, TX
Post #: 6
很有興趣, 但是時間很少。。。 明年吧。。。 我現在已經上了太多課!
Roger Ginnett
user 4051023
Allen, TX
Post #: 7
It looks like the Mandarin II class is full but Mandarin III is still open. Could I get through Mandarin III If I have somewhat intermediate level conversational skills?