Classic Movie Fans Message Board › Location changed: Secret Agent (1936) in North Dallas

Location changed: Secret Agent (1936) in North Dallas

Nancy M
MOCKROS
Stockholm, SE
Sorry for this late notice, but the Village Tea Company cannot host us, after all. I've contacted 2 churches in the area, the MAC and 2 people from my Meetup groups who live in Highland Park. David from this group has been the only one to graciously come through to host this at his house in HP. Because he can only fit about 30 in one room, I am closing RSVPs now, and we ask you to bring a folding chair or cushion if you have one. Chair seating will be limited. Here is where we'll be: 3304 St. John's Drive, Dallas, Texas 75205-2921.

If you were coming from the north heading south, you'd exit U. S. Highway 75 (North Central Expressway) at Mockingbird Lane. Go west on Mockingbird Lane about a block to Airline Road. Go two streets south on Airline Road to St. John's Drive. Go west on St. John's Drive two blocks, just past Abbott Avenue. My house is the second house on the right past Abbott. If you were coming from the west going east, you'd get on Interstate Highway 30 (also known as the Tom Landry Highway, or long-time residents still know it as The Dallas-Fort Worth Turnpike). Then go north on Interstate Highway 35-E (Stemmons Freeway). Exit at the turnoff for the highway that takes you across downtown Dallas to U. S. Highway 75 (the Woodall Rogers Freeway; there's a sign that says "To 75"). When you get on Highway 75, exit at Mockingbird Lane. Then go west on Mockingbird and follow the same directions as before. David's phone is (214) 521-4201.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:00 PM

Where:
David's house
Highland Park
Dallas, TX 75205
(214) 521-4201

This Meetup is now closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­