add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DFW Friends & Fun Message Board › Free Roof Inspection (A+ BBB Rating!)

Free Roof Inspection (A+ BBB Rating!)

Lord Byron's P.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 129
Hello All,

I am a member of this meetup group & a fairly new with Guardian Exteriors as a sales consultant. We are a 30 year roofing and exteriors company with an A+ BBB rating. I am scheduling free roof inspections. Many homeowners do not even know there is damage to their roofs caused by recent storms. Additionally, storms may have caused damage to your fence, outdoor decks, windows, siding and other exterior elements. We can help…even if you have been denied in the past. You may still have options.

Part of my roof inspection will include a video showing you first-hand the damage, if any. From there, I work with clients to file the claim with their insurance company. The process is easy. Let us help you today.

Questions? Please call me today at 214/929-2323 to schedule your free roof inspection.

Byron Laszlo
Guardian Exteriors (Members of BBB NRCA, HBA, NAHB)