addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Friends & Fun Message Board › Places to live

Places to live

Scott O.
NickOlivas
Denver, CO
Post #: 25
Anyone know of decent places to live in the Dallas/FT. Worth.
Daniel of D.
Daniel_of_Dallas
Dallas, TX
Post #: 66
hi nicholas.
welcome to dallas!
what part of the dfw area are you looking to move to?
apartment, home, condo, etc.?
are you looking to purchase or rent?

there is an excellent locator service here in town that i recently recommended a friend to use and he found her a great apartment in a very timely manner. there is NO CHARGE---FREE....for his service!! she moved to dallas from out of state.

feel free to give 'andrew mancuso' a call at 'dallas apartment locators.'
phone: 214-254-6087
email: drewuptown@gmail.com

please let him know that daniel grammatico sent you, ok?

and feel free to let me know how this works out for you.....you can respond here or click on my profile and send me an email there.

if you need a realtor, please let me know and i can provide you with one that will help you.

regards,

daniel
Scott O.
NickOlivas
Denver, CO
Post #: 27
Thanks daniel.
Daniel of D.
Daniel_of_Dallas
Dallas, TX
Post #: 67
you are welcome, Nicholas. let me know what else i can do to assist you and how everything works out for you. have a great move, and welcome to Dallas!

greetings from Larry Hagman!

http://www.youtube.co...­