addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DFW Friends & Fun Message Board › billiards

billiards

Sandy M.
user 114495632
Hollister, CA
Post #: 1
Any suggestions where I could go shoot some pool? Not looking to get hit on, just a good game of pool.
Daniel of D.
Daniel_of_Dallas
Dallas, TX
Post #: 73
hi sandy.
it depends what part of town you want to play in.
you are in irving? if so, what part of irving?

cool river cafe is good.......and here are some other places and reviews to check out: https://www.google.co...­

http://yellowpages.ao...­
Sandy M.
user 114495632
Hollister, CA
Post #: 2
I am near the 161 if that helps. Not very familiar with the area, using GPS for everything. Found McCawleys billiards in Dallas and it was cool just a little far away for me. Thank you for the info. It's hard to get out to one of these places by yourself, lol. Especially for a woman.
Daniel of D.
Daniel_of_Dallas
Dallas, TX
Post #: 74
hello sandy. 161 and what exit? near what intersection? maybe we could have a pool meetup? you can make a suggestion to one of the organizers, as that would be fun! also, i enjoy shooting pool and would enjoy meeting up with you and anyone else if you want. let me know. take care.
Sandy M.
user 114495632
Hollister, CA
Post #: 3
I guess the exit would be helpful, lol! It's close to MacArthur. Thanks for the advice, maybe we can get a group together to play sometime. It's just not as much fun without some competition.