So sorry, this event has been rescheduled 3 times due to weather and venue conflicts.
This is THE LAST UPDATE: I've consulted oracles, forecasters, and angels and we are a go to spread the love on Sunday, March 16, 2014.
ALL ABOUT LOVE
February is a month where Love becomes a commercial celebration, in March we explore the different dimensions of Love with presenter Daniel D'Neuville, a peak performance coach, workshop leader, and researcher on maximizing our experience of Being Fully Human for over 20 years.
What we'll explore:
• How your definition of Love determines your experience of Love
• Why most people can't define Love, and are often disappointed, or at odds with themselves and others.
• We'll look at the cultural and experiential conditioning that shapes how you, DO Love
• Talk about the power of relationship, not as a possession, but as a dynamic process of connecting with other beings and ourselves, connecting to our innermost Being.
• Why it makes NO DIFFERENCE whether you are "in a relationship" or not
• Why our relationships, both intimate and casual can be the greatest source of our personal growth
• The mental process of how we "fall out of Love", and how to reclaim it, if that feeling has drifted away.
• We'll explore the biochemistry & science of love, from healing, full expression, to addiction and attachment.
• Love as an evolution of Consciousness, both personal and in community
• The distinction between Love as a thing, and a word you live.
• The transformative effect of BEING Love
• The barriers to fully experiencing Love... fear, judgment, self-concept,
• Move beyond theory to concrete practices to enhance your level of happiness, intimacy and connection
• How to BE with another person
• The non-verbal communication that maybe getting your way
• The single most dynamic thing you can do for another person (this will change everything)
• The possibility, transformation and thrill of Being In Love with Life