DFW Permaculture Guild Message Board DFW Permaculture Discussion Forum › cow town permaculture

cow town permaculture

elizabeth s.
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 27
I love that permaculture is all over the dfw area. When kirsten started this group as well as when i started to help, there were no known groups of permaculture in north texas. So we started traveling all over dfw be part of and organizing permablitz. Those were great days and fun times. But also, required us to travel miles from our communities.
Many years late groups have sprouted and had other instructors in etc.

Again cool, but in truth as i am not really the organizer of the meet-up that are out of my area, since other leader have taken their place.
In the mean time i focus my time and energy to my closer community, fort worth, particularly near south side.
What does this mean?
I encourage you to join the dallas sustainable group, and I ask Dallas folks not to post their meeting here, without my permission. Bear in mind, all organizers pay for meet-ups, and since we have meet-ups all over the state this meet-up soon to change it's name, is to help connect people that live close enough to each other (fort Worth) to create community with shared ethics.