DFW Political and Economic Issues Discussion Group Message Board › get elected in May!

get elected in May!

Robert B.
user 8688097
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 13
*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

I am working with Robert Butler and a major donor who has created a political action committee (PAC). The Liberty Campaign for Texas PAC is dedicated to electing libertarians to non-partisan office across Texas. The benefits include:

* Get involved in politics by building a political resume, name recognition and a list of donors and friendly voters
* Local groups gain issue and brand awareness, more activists
* We begin resisting federal and state mandates/upholding the Constitution where the rubber meets the road - in the most local government.

I wanted to offer our support if you would consider running this year.

I'd also like to ask that you reach out in your community and find other limited government friends who might be interested in running for office. Again, this is not limited to LP members. Races we will be winning are city council, local school board, or MUD seats. We are interested in funding and supporting campaigns in which candidates will work hard - NO PAPER CANDIDATES. As you know, those elections are May 2010 (let me know if your area holds non-partisan elections another time).

Please call me if you think of any candidates in your area - we don't want to poach from the partisan slate. I will be reaching out to you to talk about the races, and recruiting reasonable people over the next few weeks. Time is short as candidates have to file by March 8 so please act this week!!

--
Jeremiah Arn
political director, Liberty Campaign for Texas PAC
(614) 989-0061
(512) 758-9134