|Sent on:||Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:35 AM|
I have a client in Plano, TX looking for 4 PM’s, 7 BA’s and 4 BSA’s with mortgage/REO/Default servicing experience. I have included some details below. Contact me with any questions. J
Have a great day!
The Senior Business Analyst collaborates with clients to create innovative solutions that meet actual business needs. The Analyst is the primary point of contact for the client for business process and workflow solutions. This position is responsible for facilitation of discovery, gathering requirements and preparing accurate business specifications and documentation. As the workstation expert, the Business Analyst works directly with the Product Management team to develop and deliver best practices and ensure compliance with standards of practice. Senior Analysts provide leadership support through mentoring, peer review and process improvement.
· Define test conditions. Develop accurate and complete test plans.
· Prepare professional presentations and business documents that are coherent, grammatically correct, effective and engaging.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision of client; analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Mentor less experienced Analysts through informal channels.
· Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
· Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
· Identify areas for improvement in internal processes and provide solutions.
Staffing Consultant | Beacon Hill Technologies
14841 Dallas Parkway Ste 125
Dallas, TX 75254
Direct line: [masked]
Join me on LinkedIn | http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shannon-strother/1/690/26
"One of the nation's fastest-growing private companies” – Inc. 500
This email message originally included an attachment.