align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › Help with Scrum Survey

Help with Scrum Survey

Lance D.
lance.dacy
Group Organizer
Irving, TX
Post #: 31
My name is Sebastiaan van der Meulen. I'm a member of the nlscrum meetup (http://www.meetup.com...­) and I would like to ask you for a favor.

Currently I am conducting a research at Maastricht University (in the Netherlands) on the success factors of projects using Scrum. Based on in-depth interviews with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and team members, together with an analysis of the professional literature about Scrum and academic literature about the success factors of Agile projects, we have developed the following online survey.

Participants will receive the results from our study so everyone may benefit. The survey takes approximately 10 minutes.

Here is the link to the survey