DFW Scrum Message Board › CSM Workshop in Dallas 8/23-24 - Enrollment information. Win a seat tonight!

CSM Workshop in Dallas 8/23-24 - Enrollment information. Win a seat tonight!

Julie C.
user 8677272
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
Attend the DFW Scrum Meeting tonight for your chance to win a seat in the upcoming CSM Course.. or sign up here!

Certified ScrumMaster Training (9am - 5pm) - 8/23-8/24/11 - Dallas, TX - Cost: $1100 Agile U/Rally
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:00 AM - Wednesday, August 24, 2011 5:00 PM (Central Time)
MicroTek-Dallas

This hands-on certification course is appropriate for all team members. Specific roles that would benefit from becoming a CSM include Project Managers, Team Leads, Architects, Developers and Testers. Additionally, the CSM course is an introduction to Scrum which is valuable for anyone working with Scrum Teams.

5430 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy.
Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75240
214-615-0634 x614

Register

Aaron Sanders- CST, Agile Coach Rally Software

I focus on enabling organizations to deliver high-value products to market in a continuously improving, sustaining flow with fast adaptability to changing conditions.

By using my talents as an accomplished and passionate software developer, I became skilled at creating and maintaining enterprise-class, network-enabled, data-driven software applications on all types of teams. I've since established myself as a courageous, focused, energetic software coach with deep insight into the motivations behind Agile values and principles.

Looking for a better way to do business, I learned of Agile early in this decade, and incorporated the principles into my place of work. We were empowered to change the development method completely, aligning to business goals and expectations. I continue to learn, share and implement ideas to shepherd organizational transitions into this space. I am involved in pushing the definition of Agile to new levels and at this time I am collaborating with my colleagues and our customers to steward the emergence of these Agile values, enabling widespread adoption.

In my spare time I enjoy dancing, reading, writing, playing Ultimate Frisbee and snowboarding. I also like getting in the back country and leaving modern civilization from time to time.