DFW Scrum Message Board › Job Posting: PM with Scrum experience
|A former member||
I have a DIRECT Client Contract to hire requirement for a PM with Scrum experience in Dallas, TX. If so please email me the resume with contact.
I will call for more details
SPECIFIC SKILL SETS REQUIREMENTS:
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Management in a software development environment.
· Must have actually participated in: software development, software deployment and post deployment software support.
· Must have at least 1 year of actual “programming” experience utilizing a relational database
· Proficient in project management using an agile / scrum development methodology and Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS).
· Ability to: understand, define, document, and improve both automated and manual processes with the goal of improving said processes.
· Must have results-oriented leadership experience with the proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, multifaceted, cross functional team environment.
· Possess; strong relationship building skills, excellent communication and problem solving skills.
· Ability to negotiate, influence, recommend, and mediate skillfully in both oral and written communication.
· Makes effective and professional presentations to a variety of audiences of varying size and seniority.
· Experience working with a “Marketing Department” and need a strong understanding of electronic marketing concepts
SPECIFIC SKILLS DESIRED
· Experience testing software
· Experience working with decentralized teams across multiple time zones
· Familiar with Microsoft TFS 2008 or 2010
WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS INDIVIDUAL BE WORKING ON?
· Reports to the Director of eBusiness and International eCommerce application development.
· Works closely with and in support of the Director of eBusiness, all eBusiness and eSuite Product Owner and the Manager of the
US eBusiness COE Team to plan, oversee and ensure all US eBusiness and eSuite projects and support activities are successful.
· Will specifically manage the project plans associated with all US eBusinsess new application enhancements, products and integration initiatives as necessary.
· Coordinates facilities and leads the project team(s) in regular iteration and release planning meetings as necessary to ensure all US eBusiness initiatives succeed.
· Hosts the daily “scrum conference call” to ensure releases / iterations are on track
· Ensures all US support processes are documents, followed and efficient.
· Works closely with Global eSuite Product Owners related to in Global eSuite integration, product updates and future product direction.
· Manage un-planned or un-approved requirements through the Issue Resolution Document (IRD) change control process
· Identifies opportunities for standardizing project management processes and procedures (globally) and recommends changes to improve processes and procedures.
· Becomes a Client’s eBusiness / eSuite ‘product expert’ and helps champion the US and Global eSuite product.
· Plans, schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to all assigned projects and releases.
· Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules and resolve technical/operational issues.
· Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring project success.
· Identifies project risks, determines strategies to address them and manage the risks throughout the project.
· Provides regular updates to senior management on project progress.
· Supports the intent and ensures the application of an agile development methodology.
EDUCATION REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Science (CS) preferred plus most recent 3-5 years of experience must be in project management related to application
software development and deployments.
· Previous experience must include leading multiple developers on multiple projects doing software development.
· General knowledge and previous exposure to multiple technology and IST related aspects.
CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED OR DESIRED:
· Project Manager Professional certification (PMP) - required
· Certified Scrum Master - desired
Senior IT Recruiter
Navtech (CMMi Level 5 & ISO 9001:2008 Certified)