DFW Scrum Message Board › Invitation to Join PDMA Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter

Invitation to Join PDMA Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter

Tim B.
findtimbott
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
The PDMA would like to invite all Product Development, Innovation, Product Management Professionals in the Dallas - Fort Worth Metro to join us in forming & running a local Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) chapter.

Dallas-Fort Worth area is home to more than 10,000 corporate headquarters making it the #1 metro with the highest number of corporate headquarters. These companies cover various sectors with thousands of product development professionals (including innovation & product management areas) who are involved in different phases of the product development process.

Unlike many other smaller metros, the DFW Metro does not have local chapter to cater to the needs of innovation professionals. We are in the process of creating a local chapter and sending this invitation for new product development professionals to join us in any capacity to successfully launch this new chapter. Your participation as a board member and active chapter member would be much appreciated.

This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the start-up team and a chance to shape the future of the DFW chapter. Also, this is an opportunity to enhance your profile in the field of product development in the local market.

Date of the First Planning Session: November 12, 2012 Time: 6.30 PM
Address: COMMSCOPE: 1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150, Richardson, TX 75082

Thank you and looking forward to meeting you on the above date.
Chris M.
user 51953602
Plano, TX
Post #: 2
Tim, I think this a great idea for a chapter. Would love to be a part of this, but I can't make the initial meetup tonight. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help and I will make the next meetup!