DFW Scrum Message Board › Job Posting: Scrum Master
Sr. Agile Scrum Coach(B4- Sr. Expert) (2065405)
Description: Play key leadership role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices within large enterprise customer organization currently using a variety of tools and methodologies. Educate client executive leadership and workforce about Agile methodology, facilitating Agile project management, and identify tools that provide the transparency that agility requires and the government demands. Must have well-developed written and oral skills in order to successfully communicate with executive leadership and product owners, who have a wide range of technical knowledge levels. Will extensively use a variety of programs including PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint sites, Excel, Word, and must be willing and able to learn other software package that will enhance the agility of the team and our customer’s operations.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the execution of Agile / Scrum projects in a Scrum Master / Agile Coach role.
• Proficient with at least one industry standard agile project management tool set (e.g. – Rally Dev)
• At least 2 year experienced mentoring teams through the adoption of agile processes
• Experience with facilitating Agile transformation initiatives in large projects/programs/organizations
• Deep understanding of Agile transformation initiatives, iterative project management, experience of coaching and mentoring iterating teams, and organizational change management
• Experience working with senior executive leadership to define, design, and implement transformative vision Differentiators:
• Telecom IT experience
• Digital touch points (web, mobile apps) experience especially related to commerce and self-care • Experience in data orchestration, APIs, REST, SOA, SOAP, etc.
If you are interested, I would request you to send your updated resume with job required skills.
Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement. I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a Candidate.
200 Ashford Center North, Suite # 100
Atlanta, GA - 30338
Direct Phone: 770-326-9933 Ext. 392
Toll Free: 866-570-1818 Ext. 392
Visit us at www.charterglobal.com