addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › Innovation Games Facilitator Training - Sabre HQ - March 19 & 20th

Innovation Games Facilitator Training - Sabre HQ - March 19 & 20th

David K.
davidakoontz
Grapevine, TX
Post #: 5
Sabre Airline Solutions has Luke Hohmann of Innovation Games coming to teach his Facilitator 2day course March 19th & 20th. We have empty seats and would like to fill the class, so we are opening it to the public.

Contact me for more info: david.koontz@sabre.com or 360-259-8380

Sabre HQ 3150 Sabre Drive, Southlake, TX.

Come learn from the master. This is great training for marketing, PO, BA, UX people. Anybody that facilitates groups.

David
David K.
davidakoontz
Grapevine, TX
Post #: 6
Event sign up now on EventBright

Who would like to join us for a 2 day Innovation Games Facilitator Training with Luke Hohmann in Southlake TX at Sabre HQ? Deeply discounted training.
https://sabre-eorg.ev...­
Julie C.
user 8677272
Dallas, TX
Post #: 7
Great workshop. Lucky to have Luke. I would highly recommend the workshop. I unfortunately will be out of town. Please give him my best.
Julie