addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › Weekly Agile Status Reports???

Weekly Agile Status Reports???

Sandra J.
J_Sandra
Irving, TX
Post #: 1
I'm 1 of 4 SMs on a newly created product team, and we use Scrum. Outside our product the rest of the organization is still Waterfall. The lead team wants weekly Clarity 4-Box status reports showing % complete, % budget variance @ completion, degree of risk, a list of current issues and risks, and a Gantt chart. Luckily, SMs have an opp'y to provide input on what we present.

Rather than re-inventing the wheel, I decided to reach out to the DFWScrum community to learn how other orgs handle status-type reporting with Agile projects.

1. What information do you report?
2. How did you get there?
3. Pointers?

If more info is needed from me, please let me know.

Looking forward to replies.

Thanks,
Sandra