align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › CSM+CSPO from Mike Cohn in Richardson April 28-May 1

CSM+CSPO from Mike Cohn in Richardson April 28-May 1

Mike C.
MikeWCohn
Boulder, CO
Post #: 4
Hi DFW Scrummers--

I want to thank everyone who was in my CSM and CSPO courses there two weeks ago. I appreciate the support.

I also want to let you know I'll be back in Dallas on:

April 28-29 CSM
April 30-May 1 CSPO

Both courses will be at the Doubletree in Richardson. Full information is at:
http://www.mountaingo...­

We offer group discounts for groups of 3 or 10. We also have early pricing in place through March 31 that will save you $100 per class. There’s an additional $200 discount if you take both classes.

Our Dallas classes always sell out so please don't wait too long to sign up. The only thing I hate about my job is having to tell people a class is full.

I hope to see some of you there. If you have questions or want additional detail, please email me.

And what do you think of Cowboys vs. Broncos for next year's Super Bowl? Anything would be better than this year's game!

Mike