addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DFW Scrum Message Board › My Dallas July CSM is full; Some spots left in July CSPO

My Dallas July CSM is full; Some spots left in July CSPO

Mike C.
Boulder, CO
Post #: 8
Hi DFW Scrum--

I'm sorry to say it, but my July 28-29 Certified ScrumMaster class in Richardson is full. Thank you, Dallas, for your support.

There are still some spots in the Product Owner course on July 30-31.

Remember: DFW Scrum members can save $100 off this course by entering "DallasCSPO" in the code field during checkout.

Both courses will be at the Doubletree in Richardson. Full information is at:

See the link above for info on group discounts.

Also, I'll be back October 20-23 in Dallas itself (rather than Richardson).

If you have any questions about the courses (or anything with Scrum), please email me.

Mike Cohn
Succeeding with Agile
Agile Estimating and Planning
User Stories Applied