align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

2016 Sushi & Spicy Message Board › Nandinas this Saturday

Nandinas this Saturday

A former member
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note about this weekend at Nandinas. This looks like a hot ticket...I did not expect this many to rsvp yes. SO please bear with me...I don't want to do any reservations because they require a large tip for parties of 10 or more. So we all show up and all pay separate bills and that way gratuity will be on our own individual basis. This happened at Hui Chuian Sushi last weekend. They automatically charged me 10 dollars for a tip because I made reservations for 8 and they still charged me even though only there were five of us present. So I hope everyone understands that I am going to try my best to make this event a great experience for all attending. I will call this afternoon to warn them about our party (20+) So be prepared to have a great time with us on this evening at Nandina's
Also let me know by 5:00pm tomorrow if you will not be attending so I can make the appropriate arragements for everyone that is going to attend.

My number is 361-232-2649
Leave message if I don't answer.

Thank you and let's make this fun!

Josef.