2015 Sushi & Spicy Message Board › Free Sushi & Drinks

Free Sushi & Drinks

Douglas M.
Douglas_Martin
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I'm hosting an event you might be interested in attending.

ENJOY:

Free sushi and Asian hors d'oeuvres
from the Dallas Fish Market
Complimentary Drinks

PRIZES FROM:
the Urban Asia,
TITAS' presentation of the Shaolin Warriors,
the Museum of Fine Arts Houston show Red Hot - Asian Art Today,
Club NIN,
and the Dallas Museum of Art.

A MULTI-MEDIA EVENT:

Where you'll learn about upcoming JADE events such as our Sushi and Sake tasting, about The Crow Collection of Asian Art's exciting 10-Year Anniversary exhibition schedule, about an exclusive, luxurious group tour of China, and much more.

DIRECTIONS:
Dallas Fish Market is located on the ground level of Historic Kirby Building in downtown Dallas. Valet parking will be available at the NE corner of Akard and Main St. Public Parking will also be available on the street and in nearby garages. Click here for map.

JOIN:
Become a JADE member the night of the event and receive bonus member incentive gifts and exclusive invitations to museum exhibitions and programs! Receive an invitation to the annual celebration, Eat! Drink! Dance! Drum! to be held at the residence of Trammell Crow.

MISSION STATEMENT:
JADE (Junior Associates Discover the East) is an alliance of young professionals with an interest in Asian art and culture who will support the mission of The Crow Collection of Asian Art through programs, volunteerism, and advocacy.

LOTUS MIXER COMMITTEE:
Chairperson: Douglas Martin
Marika Baca
Wayne Delano
Sarah Everingham
Konni Godley
Corrie Strosnider
Jose Reyes
Dimitris Skliris
Laura Wilkinson

If you would like more information about JADE or about becoming a sponsor, committee member, or volunteer, please email me.
A former member
Post #: 77
When does this fantastic event take place?
Douglas M.
Douglas_Martin
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
LOL Take all that time makin' a perty message and didn't include date and time... Geez....

Event is

this Thursday, September 6th from 6:30-8:00PM
A former member
Post #: 40
Sounds great!

WIth the short notice, can we get this sent out (with the date & time) to the email list, so more of the members see it?

Melissa
A former member
Post #: 43
I have posted this as a meet-up to my Ethnic & Indie group, which includes some of the core group here and elsewhere that you posted the notice, Doug.

Here's hoping JADE is ever more successful.

Melissa