addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

2016 Sushi & Spicy Message Board › K.Tokyo Succesful...

K.Tokyo Succesful...

A former member
Post #: 79
Hey Everyone, just wanted to say thank you to all that attended our meetup at K Tokyo. It was really fun and I want to also apologize for rupturing the eardrums of the innocent bystanders. I had no other choice since songs were being put on and nobody was going up there to sing (Clears throat) err make noise with their mouths. Anyhow...I had a great time and next time I'll leave the singing to the others in the group. I think everyone heard enough of me. Unless anyone can find some Neil Diamond???? I am game.

On further note I don't have any plans to schedule a meetup until next month...I have been pretty busy getting some priorities taken care of before I can crank it back up to once every other week. In the mean time hang tight and send me any suggestions you may have for any different locations we can try.

Have fun, and have a Safe and Happy Halloween!