addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DIY Girls Message Board › Payment for Woodworking workshop

Payment for Woodworking workshop

Luz R.
user 25608052
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Hello!

Thanks for signing up for the Woodworking workshop. I'm looking forward to seeing you there. You can bring your payment of $145 on Saturday and pay the Knowhop Shop directly. Cash or check are fine. I will find out if they take credit. They've asked if we can arrive by 11:45am on the first day so they can collect our payments.

They have a table/sitting area outside of the shop so feel free to bring lunch or snacks to eat during a break. You can also store food in their fridge. Please let me know ASAP if you can no longer attend. There are 6 people on the waiting list and I'd love to give them the opportunity to attend if you can't make it.

See you Saturday!

Luz