|Sent on:||Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:14 PM|
Tenacity Solutions is looking for a C&A Test Engineer to work as part of the Certification, Accreditation, and Test Team. The ICIA CAT-TE must have a broad systems security engineering (SSE) background, as well as demonstrated experience in information assurance and/or information security. This background and experience MUST be at the technical level. The successful candidate must also have documented hands-on experience with US Government Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures. This background and experience MUST be in DCID 6/3 (with profile knowledge in NIST[masked] and Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253 recommended), and one or more of the following focus areas: DITSCAP/DIACAP, and/or NIACAP. Experience in or knowledge of Blue and Red Team Operations is desired. The CAT-TE must be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to take the initiative on tasks supporting IC Certification and Accreditation efforts. The primary responsibilities for the ICIA CAT Team Test Engineer include: Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of information systems compliance with US Government security requirements. Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of systems built upon Linux, Solaris, Windows and other operating systems. Perform full scope security assessments of information systems using commonly available tools, such as those found on the Backtrack Linux Live.
Required (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- Experience within the IC as a technical engineer
- Bachelors degree in a technical/engineering field (may be waived with significant technical experience, or a combination of adequate technical experience and relevant training)
- Background and experience working with DCID 6/3 (profile knowledge of NIST[masked] and CNSSI 1253 recommended).
- MUST possess knowledge/experience base in Unix or Unix-like operating systems.
- MUST possess a demonstrated willingness to think outside the box in relation to technology
- Must be knowledgeable of a very wide variety of technologies.
- Cross-Domain or Multi-Level Security Solutions o Trusted Solaris and/or Trusted Extensionso Linux and SELinux o Windows, Cisco, Web Technology, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Encryption, Network Security, PKI , Network and Systems Engineering, Oracleo Experience performing technical evaluations of information systems, to include comprehensive vulnerability assessments and/or penetration testingo Ability to either read, evaluate, or program in at least one scripting or application programming language
- Experience performing web application development or web application assessments
- Exposure to and/or experience with Service Oriented Architectures & Cloud Computing
- Willingness to travel locally (within the Washington DC Metropolitan area), as well as throughout CONUS
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write at the executive level
Desired (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities)
- TS/SCI w Poly
- Experience in or knowledge of Blue and Red Team Operations
- Experience with manual and automated exploit techniques and tools
- Experience with reverse engineering and disassemblers
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi-vendor, high-energy environment
- Computer Information System Security Profession (CISSP) or similar certifications is desired.
One or more of the following technical certifications is highly desired:
- SANS GCIH, GCFW, GCIA, GCUX, GSOC, GCWN
- RHCT, RHCE (RedHat)
- SCSA, SCNA, SCSEA (Solaris)
- MCSE Security
- CCNA, CCNP, CCSP
Click here to apply https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=626574
OR send resumes directly to careers@tenacitysolutions
*Tenacity Solutions does offer referral bonuses.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Chanel Hunt ([address removed]) from Mindforge: IT Engineers & Hackers United.
To learn more about Chanel Hunt, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]
Director of Maryland Programs
Tenacity Solutions Incorporated
E-mail: [address removed]