DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Meetup Series Cancelled: DMV Intuitive Introverts Meetup

Meetup Series Cancelled: DMV Intuitive Introverts Meetup

A former member
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to figure out what's going encourage more involvement in this group and I'm soliciting ideas from anyone who'd like to throw them out (thanks June for your thoughts on the subject already).

I've decided to cancel the bi-monthly meetups at Kogod Courtyard and encourage everyone in the group to post their own ideas. If I can I'm going to give everyone in the group meetup scheduling permissions. I think the critical mass point for me is 5 attendees so I'll set this as a minimum for future meetups I schedule. I wish I had more to offer you all and maybe that I was a better organizer. Some people have said that we just don't do the group thing in general. I'm hoping that we can though.

Sorry for any frustration or disorientation I've caused anyone. Y'all have a great week.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­