add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Great personality type information here

Great personality type information here

A former member
Post #: 3

This is a very good source for explaining the different types and characteristics of each if you're looking to gain more information about yourself or others.

Hope you enjoy.
- Joe
A former member
Post #: 2

I just read the site you suggested and it was an excellent summary of the different personality types we touched on during our discussion last night at the sherry tasting. Thanks for putting that up.
~~~ Chuck
A former member
Post #: 3
I would love to come to the Sunday museum trip but I already have plans this Sunday. I am usually busy all day on Sundays with activities. Just wanted to let you know that I had a great time with the last event and I am still greatly interested in continuing to meet with the group.
~~~ Chuck