DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › New Meetup: Share your dream night!

New Meetup: Share your dream night!

O. Free A.
user 12214495
Arlington, VA
Announcing a new Meetup for DMV Intuitive Introverts!

What: Share your dream night!
When: (A date and time has not been chosen yet.)

Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)

Why: I actually got this idea from June this past Saturday. We can all share something that we're really into-- it can be a cause, it can be a movie, it can be a new way to slice bread, but if it makes you excited, come talk about it!

After you talk about what you're into, you can explain why you think you're into it.. because of nature (your personality) or nurture (your experiences).

Check it out!
user 14156184
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
Cool idea. Saturdays or Sundays work well for me. I can do weekdays if it is close to a metro.

Location ideas...I am pretty new to the area, but St. Elmos works for me (or that pizza joint across the street). There is a Cosi near metro center that would also be easy for people to get to.

I would also suggest Hot Pho in Fairfax.
A former member
Post #: 2
I would suggest Jireh Bakery in Centreville. They have tasty Korean pastries, coffee and tea. They have plentiful space (especially upstairs) with a good number of out-of-the-way tables and chairs. (I've seen other groups meeting at these.) They tend to be open late on weekends (Friday and Saturday until 12 midnight). They are very convenient to 66, 28, and 29, so they are easy to find.