DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › Thai/Vietnamese Food

Thai/Vietnamese Food

Laura
user 14156184
Arlington, VA
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

Just curious if this crowd likes Asian food. There is this great place in Annandale called Pho Hot that I think would be a good idea for an upcoming meet up.

Also, since I am relatively new to the area, please let me know of any great restaurant recommendations. :)

Laura
A former member
Hi everyone,

Just curious if this crowd likes Asian food. There is this great place in Annandale called Pho Hot that I think would be a good idea for an upcoming meet up.

Also, since I am relatively new to the area, please let me know of any great restaurant recommendations. :)

Laura

Hey Laura,
I like good Asian food and Pho Hot sounds like good restaurant to try.
Can't personally recommend anything, but here's a Google pointer
Laura
user 14156184
Arlington, VA
Post #: 4
Thanks Robin. I also heard Four Sisters in Falls Church is very good, never eaten there, but would love to! I like Pho Hot because it is quick, and they also serve Bubble Tea :p.
A former member
Post #: 1
I love Four Sisters: tasty food, nice decor, etc... but I wouldn't recommend it for a meetup. Why? For larger groups (let's say more than 8) you are seated around a large roundtable (which you MUST reserve in advance), whereupon it becomes very difficult to chat with anyone at the table who isn't to your immediate right or left. I was there not long ago in this situation for a bachelorette party. Again, love the place, but works better for a very small group or couple IMO.
A former member
But, yeah, I am definitely open to Thai or Vietnamese. Pho is always a nice choice for it's simplicity =)
A former member
Post #: 30
Hi Laura. I love a lot of different Asian foods. I like Pho a lot; but I've always wanted to try some of the other branches of Vietnamese food besides Pho, too. I don't know anyone who really knows those foods.

Do you (or does anyone else in the group) know those other branches? And would you like some INTP/J company? If so, let me know.

I know Korean food. If anyone in this group wants to try Korean, let me know, and I would be happy to meet you at a good sheek-dahng.