addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › RE: dominique's INFJ vs INtJ classification confusion --- see her profile

RE: dominique's INFJ vs INtJ classification confusion --- see her profile

Ru Ku's J.
user 15857291
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
i always make the same classification mistake because the infj's i've known use a lot of really well thought out rational thought to flesh out their worldview. i think the j motivates this project to create an incredibly detailed, flawlessly reasoned ideological construct to flesh out and make practical a subjectively selected central philosophical premise. i find that INFJ's have a great intersection between the subjective and objective.

as an intp my p allows me to believe that everything is subjective. so on the face of things i too should be able to select a chosen first premise. however, my t demands that all first premises be given the same objective scrutiny, and as they are all subjective.... so i'm always comparing ideological constructs rather than fully exploring, articulating, defending and enacting a subjectively chosen truth. i think this may be an a priori condition rather than an ideological choice.

but maybe not.

thinking about thinking always takes one in circles
such is the life of an intp
can i get an amen?

Laura
user 14156184
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 8
Amen! :). I am also on the fence about being an INFJ or INTJ. "Officially" I am INTJ but I really feel I fit about half the description.
A former member
Post #: 9
I tested INTJ a time or two in early high school... but I think that was more because I "willed" it that way, and was sort of suppressing my more emotional side, than it was a true indication of my nature. These days I fall very squarely in INFJ. =)