DMV Intuitive Introverts Message Board › mixer idea

mixer idea

O. Free A.
user 12214495
Arlington, VA
Post #: 5
I'm in Introverted Intuitives, but I'm also in the Highly Sensitive People meetup... if these two groups were to ever come together somehow, what would that look like, and what would we be doing. Somehow I think it might be a good idea because I think there's a lot of people in both groups that can fit into either category, so there's definitely an opportunity for learning, but there's also some difference, like maybe certain people who are not sensitive can learn about people who are. And people who are sensitive can learn more about the frustrations of thinkers who don't spend too much time on emotions generally. So how would all this learning take place, what would we be talking about. Anybody?
A former member
Post #: 29
I think it's a great idea. Why don't you invite the HSPs to the next meeting and see what happens? Can't hurt.:)

Nancy
Laura
user 14156184
Arlington, VA
Post #: 18
That's an interesting idea. I think there would be a lot of common ground on issues of feeling over-stimulated, talked over, etc.

I straddle the line between thinking and feeling...it's an interesting dynamic (and lots of internal battling :p )
Yuna
user 15731801
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 4
Hmm...I'm an INTJ, which is the exact opposite of a highly sensitive person. I wouldn't want to emotionally scar anyone....