DMV Portrait Explorers Message Board › Camera & Equipment Repair

Camera & Equipment Repair

A former member
Post #: 24
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that over the summer I opened up a new business called Revolution Imaging and Photography. I know the rules and this is not meant as a plug or any type of advertisement, I just wanted to extend my services to you (the members). One thing that I think everyone might be interested in is our camera cleaning and repair service. I know from experience how hard it is to find a place (with reasonable prices) to have your gear fixed. Most places in Maryland have closed down and are no longer in business making your only option to replace your camera or lens and even buy new equipment, well I started this business to put a end to that!

Instead of rambling and talking about everything else we do ill just leave it up to you to check things out yourself. I hope this doesn’t come too late for those who were forced to buy new stuff because they couldn’t have their older equipment repaired. Feel free to ask questions or visit my site below, I will be more than happy to help!

Stephen Posko
Revolution Imaging
(410) 218-0273
www.Revoltimaging.com