addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The DMV Pin-Up Photography Meetup Group Message Board › New Organizers

New Organizers

Group Organizer
Fairfax, VA
As many of you know the former organizer of this Meetup recently stepped down. The day before yesterday I became the new organizer. I'm PeterP and I'm also the organizer of two other meetup groups in DC and another in New England. I'm one of the owners of Sly Horse studio, 2375 Lewis Ave, Rockville, MD my Co-organizer of this group is the other owner Kevin Hooker