DUMBO Tech Breakfast Message Board › RoR Developer Wanted by O2O Startup with Revenue/Users
|A former member||
Groupivity is looking for a part-time (15-25 hrs/week) or full time EXPERIENCED Ruby on Rails developer to join our team.
Groupivity is an online to offline social activity site. We have done over 50 events in 11 cities with thousand paid attendees.
Groupivity is from another business/website and currently we have about 90% of the codes that we will need. We will need is to add two functionalities do a site rebranding/remodeling.
Groupivity is a pre-funded startup, therefore compensation is a mix of mostly equity with some cash until we receive Series A financing. Groupivity is in a very hot sector with two competitors recently funded. So with revenue/customers and a solid management team, we have very good chance of getting funded.
• Design and implement features in an agile/iterative/collaborative environment
• Work efficiently and take initiative to solve complex problems
• Assists with implementing enhancements and fixing bugs
• Write clean, well-organized code
• Develop for the web and for mobile
• Strong desire to make a significant contribution
• Experience with Ruby on Rails required
• Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as MySQL
• Experience programming consumer-based web applications preferred
• Great communication and team collaboration skills
• Ability to quickly prototype and iterate towards production-level quality
• A bachelors degree in CS or candidate for such a degree
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org