Come join us for our Dynamic Monthly Meeting
It's a meeting of Dynamic women who want to build strong relationships with other Dynamic women and be inspired, supported and challenged to build their businesses.
What happens at a meeting?
• we introduce ourselves
• we get to know each other by participating in group discussions and small group or partner chats
• through the night you will learn something that you can either bring into your life, business or both
• I believe in time well spent learning and having fun!
The meetings are facilitated by a Certified Professional Coach where everyone gets to talk and engage lots with each other and the group during activities and discussions.
Oh and we have A LOT OF FUN!
What to bring:
• Please come with a journal or something to write on and with.
• Have business cards to exchange at the end.
• Membership is $10 until the end of February and can be paid at your first meeting.
• Big thanks to the lovely Anita Fantov (Owner of Kinder Cafe) who is welcoming us into her home away from home bc she believes in creating wonderful spaces for her community. She will be providing tea and coffee for us to enjoy and maybe even a little sweet treat. I ask that everyone bring $5 to contribute to the refreshments.
• Bring a friend, acquaintance or invite someone you've always wanted to connect with.
Before the Meeting:
Come early (7:15pm) if you'd like to mingle, so we can start promptly at 7:30.
Make any necessary arrangements to stay committed to the RSVP. Last minute cancellations might mean someone else missed out on coming (bc these fill up) and it means I have to make last minute changes to my plan for the evening
Make sure your profile is full of your info and is up to date bc people often look at who's attending before the night - at least I do!
Looking forward to seeing you all!
Diane Rolston Founder and Facilitator of DWA
Certified Professional Coach, Speaker and Workshop Leader