Not sure what happened - but the timing was deleted while we had the meeting - the correct day and time was April 3rd from 7:30-9:30pm.
Hello Dynamic Woman,
DWA is coming to Vancouver!
After running Dynamic Women in Action in North Vancouver and Port Coquitlam for over a year now and having over 200 women in the group we are so excited to be bringing DWA to SALONTEA on Granville Street in Vancouver.
Come meet Dynamic women...mingle and make some strong relationships. This is great if you are new to Dynamic Women as we are launching this new location.
Looking forward to it!
Diane Rolston Founder and Facilitator of DWA
Certified Professional Coach, Speaker and Workshop Leader
What to bring:
• Please come with a journal or something to write on and with.
• Have business cards to exchange at the end.
• Meetings are $10 and can be paid by cash or cheque at the beginning of the meeting by dropping it in the jar. Or pay in advance for 12 meeting for $100.
• Bring a friend, acquaintance or invite someone you've always wanted to connect with.
• Come early (7:15pm) to mingle and grab your tea (or a bite to eat), so we can start promptly at 7:30.
A little about the venue:
SALONTEA offers a stylish escape from the everyday, creating a unique tea 'experience'. Special thanks to Sarah for welcoming us in!
They are committed to selling the finest teas and tea related products in a relaxed, yet-stylish environment that gives customers an excellent experience. Salontea is beyond the proverbial tea-cup. They offer a fine selection of custom-blended teas, beauty & bath products, accessories and much more!
A little about DWA:
This is a meeting of Dynamic women who want to build strong relationships with other Dynamic women and be inspired, supported and challenged to build their businesses and grow in their lives.
The meetings are facilitated by a Certified Professional Coach where everyone gets to talk and engage lots with each other and the group during activities and discussions.
A lot of business has come through these meetings, along with support, collaborations and inspiration. Oh and we have A LOT OF FUN!