Join us for our Interactive Social Media Workshop:
“Doing Social and Branding Right for Your Business”...
Engage! Communicate! Connect!
Please join me and Anya Downing from Engage, Inc. http://email@example.com for a morning packed with content and an interactive workshop - Anya Downing (@anyadowning) graduated from St. Thomas University with a degree in communications and design. With more than 25 years with advertising agencies and a Fortune 500 company, she held positions as Art Director, Advertising Coordinator, Product Manager and Internet Management Leader. Anya was the founder of a multi-media company and is currently the principal owner of Engage Inc. - a branding, digital and social media marketing company.
Questions You May Already Be Asking:
• How do I get real results from my social media?
• Is my branding working for my business or against it?
• Why am I spending more time explaining what I do instead of increasing sales and revenue?
• Who really is my target audience? How do I create the right message and communicate it to the right customers? How do I fit in the time?
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is interactive and focused on helping business owners, decision-makers, entrepreneurs and professionals looking to gain a better understanding of how to get true results with their brand messaging, strategy, and social media marketing.
• Branding foundation and how to integrate it into your business
• How Social Media Marketing (SMM) should work for businesses
• How businesses and individuals are using sites and social for promotion and how to build those relationships for the long-term
• How to spend more time being effective in your social and not just working on your social Benefits:
• Gain a better understanding of how to use Social Media Marketing (SMM) for both business and personal use
• Discover how to use SMM to build awareness, increase visibility and engage in conversations while gaining results
• Learn from case studies and real-time demonstrations – understand how to build a better message that connects your audience to you.
• Explore various SMM tools including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite and Bundle Post
What to bring: Your smartphone, tablet or laptop, your business cards (for networking) and your creativity!
• An understanding of powerful brand evaluation techniques and how to effectively reposition a brand that connects with your customers.
• A results oriented method to run a successful social media strategy and program with the knowledge of time effective execution tools.
• Successful creation of a redefined brand
• Morning filled with interactive leader and peer discussions and a facilitated learning experience.
Cost: $49 for a 3 Hour Workshop. 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Pay in advance. If your business is not where it should be mid-year, let us help you turn it around for Q3 & Q4.