There is no cost for admission. The cheese, crackers, & chocolates are complimentary. Wine is the only cost and Niche Wine Lounge will be offering $1 off all glasses.
It will be a "no pressure to buy anything" event. The exhibiting authors will be milling about, getting to know everyone, and there will be a separate "bookstore" area for those interested in purchasing books. They will be available in print or Kindle format at the event.
Other fun things planned include: A giant gift basket one person will win, other giveaways throughout the evening, and the authors will all return to a "signing station" a few times throughout the evening in case anyone wants their book/s signed. Also, any groups who attend with 6 people or more, EACH person gets a free paperback of, "Momnesia."
If any published authors are interested in exhibiting, the absolute, final deadline to get in on the event is 2/1. The registration link is at the bottom of the event page. ---
http://www.LoriTheAuthor.com/NightOutNC What? A night out to enjoy conversation, meet people, snack on cheese, enjoy plentiful wine, and perhaps discover some great new books!
Where? Niche Wine Lounge, 109 N. Main St, Holly Springs
www.NicheWineLounge.com. (Visit site for directions.)
When? Friday, February 7, 2014, 7:00 – 10:00 pm.
Why? Because it will be fun! A great opportunity to socialize in a relaxing atmosphere with fun, smart people. Get out of your house and in front of a crackling fire with a glass of wine!
- Special: $1 off all glasses of wine.
- Complimentary cheese, crackers, and chocolates.
- Lots of other freebies from the authors!
- Meet numerous popular authors! (See below.)
- Buy books (paperback or Kindle!) and even get them signed! (No obligation.)
- One lucky person will win our huge, fabulous gift basket! Including: bottle of wine, framed 8×10 nature photo, handmade jewelry, a collection of “Find Yourself…In a Good Book” items (mousepad, desk set, & shopping tote), Playing for Keeps charm bracelet, bookmarks, Amazon Gift Card, Wonderfully Warm cargo scarf, and more!)
Lori Verni-Fogarsi (LoriTheAuthor.com)
Harry James Krebs (HarryJamesKrebs.com)
Hugh Willard (HughWillard.com)
Terry Maggert (www.TerryMaggert.com)
Savanna Grey (www.AuthorSavannaGrey.com)
SJ Byrne (aka) Isabella Sinclair (http://sj-byrne.blogspot.com)
Sylvia Stein (http://sylviasteinswritingcorner.blogspot.com)