|Sent on:||Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:03 PM|
Hello All ~
Here’s our list of websites, blogsites & book-buying opportunities that support our fellow local writers who are members of the Durham Writer’s Group.
When agents consider submitted works they now look for the author’s internet presence. The more followers, hits & interconnections a writer has, the more credibility they have.
So.. when & if you visit a site listed below you can help out the most if you …
• Become a follower. Find the sign-up box and add your email/blogsite.
• Leave a comment. My personal experience is that I’ve had over 20,000 pageviews & only 25 comments. You’ll warm a heart if you leave a comment.
• Share. Twitter, LinkedIn, G-circles (or whatever they’re called now) StumbleOn & many more are out there. I get quite a few views from these share sites.
• Tell a friend. See something you like? Something a friend would be interested in?
• Click on an ad. Hey, it only takes a minute & it puts a dollar in a starving writer’s pocket.
• Start your own. Blogs are free ~ what are you waiting for? Blogger.com ~ wordpress.com ~ blogspot.com are all free & easy to use.
With all that said, here are the addresses I have copy/pasted from the email replies I have received.
Thanks for your help.