May Flowers or May Snowstorms?

From: Cheri C.
Sent on: Friday, May 3, 2013 3:01 PM

Happy Friday!

Georgie yesterday, May 2nd!

I wanted to give you all a heads up about our May Meet-up a week from tomorrow (Sat, 5/11).  I wanted to get us outside to the dog park, but with this crazy weather, I don't know if we will have sunshine, or snow!!!

So the tentative plan is:

*Sat, May 11

*12-2 pm

*Hefflinger Dog Park

*112th and Maple


But, we have a back-up plan of:

*Sat, May 11

*1 pm-2:30 pm (they're booked until 1:00)

*Good Karma Dog Center

*8511 Frederick


I will wait until next week (like Tuesday or Wednesday) to make the final decision based on the forecast for Sat at that time.  That way you still have a few days notice to make your final plans.

Everyone think pawsitive thoughts for beautiful weather!!!


Olivia's 3 wirehairs

Speaking of positive thoughts....we need to send our thoughts and prayers to Olivia and family.  Olivia had a stroke this week and is in the hospital.  Mom and I have gone through the effects of a stroke with Dad, and it's difficult on everyone involved.  So we know first hand how much they could use some extra support at this time.

So Olivia and family, I'm sending blessings and prayers your way and I hope your recovery goes well.  God Bless.



Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy