addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Atheist Book Club Message Board › July 2012 book suggestions: Biography and or Legal

July 2012 book suggestions: Biography and or Legal

Jason H.
that_guy
Dallas, TX
Post #: 243
Add suggestions here!
Scott B.
user 10302406
Dallas, TX
Post #: 31
Steve Jobs

by: Walter Isaacson

http://www.amazon.com...­
A former member
Post #: 95
A Thousand Lives: The Untold Story of Hope, Deception, and Survival at Jonestown by Julia Scheeres.
A former member
Post #: 3
"Long Walk to Freedom" Nelson Mandela's bio
Skip K.
Skipkilmer
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 26
Founding Brothers: The Revolutionary Generation by Joseph Ellis
A former member
Post #: 51
I would like to suggest a biography of Christopher Hitchens, but none exists, so I will suggest Thomas Paine's Rights of Man, A Biography by Christopher Hitchens.
A former member
Post #: 52
I also want to suggest a biography of Madalyn Murray O'Hair, but I don't know which one. They all seem to have similar criticisms and all seem to be difficult to find (except for Kindle editions).

The Atheist: Madalyn Murray O'Hair by Bryan F. Le Beau

UnGodly: The Passions, Torments, and Murder of Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair by Ted Dracos

America's Most Hated Woman: The Life and Gruesome Death of Madalyn Murray O'Hair by Ann Rowe Seaman
Keith K.
user 12906323
Dallas, TX
Post #: 7
Creation The True Story of Charles Darwin by Randal Keyes, who is Darwin's great-great-grandson.

This book became the movie Creation which only ran for two weeks in Dallas, but was well worth seeing.