addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas BI and Database Engineering Message Board › Meetup details changed: Big Data Statistical Analysis Using Microsoft Excel

Meetup details changed: Big Data Statistical Analysis Using Microsoft Excel

sam g.
sameh101
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
I've changed this Meetup date to 07/25. Sorry something came up and I will be out of town that week. The next available date for us in the facility is July 25th.
For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-BI/events/121246382/­
When: Thursday, July 25, 2013 6:30 PM
Where: Improving Enterprises
16633 Dallas Parkway Suite 100
Addison, TX 75001
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.